Saturday, July 26, 2008

NBC admits bias toward Obama

Original Link: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59593

Quoting another network reporter, NBC's Brian Williams said today it's difficult to cover the campaign of Sen. Barack Obama objectively.

Williams appeared shortly after noon Eastern today on MSNBC, according to MediaBistro.com.

"I interviewed Lee Cowan, our reporter who covers Obama, while we were out yesterday and posted the interview on the Web," explained Williams.

"Lee says it's hard to stay objective covering this guy. Courageous for Lee to say, to be honest. ... I think it is a very interesting dynamic. I saw middle-aged women just throw their arms around Barack Obama, kiss him hard on the cheek and say, you know, I'm with you, good luck. And I think he feels it, too."

No comments: